Our global pagesClose
In today’s uncertain world, diversified industrial companies are utilizing the span of their operations to cope with changing macroeconomic conditions. They are adapting to new market challenges, by adjusting their portfolio of businesses and by adopting new technologies that improve their products and make them more valued by their customers.
Experienced diversified industrials lawyers
Eversheds represents one quarter of all diversified industrial clients in the Fortune 500 and over 50% of the sector in the FTSE 350. Sutherland works with 58 of the Fortune 100. Our strategic combination of global firms can offer you full service industrial capability across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the U.S. and Latin America, and can utilize our global reach to support you and remove barriers to growth. We have particular sector experience in cross-border transactions (mergers and acquisitions), strategic litigation, compliance, health and safety, supply chain and antitrust issues.
Our recent experience includes:
- advising a U.S. cable manufacturer on the acquisition of a materials, tools and equipment provider for the construction market
- advising a U.S. listed automotive supplier on the acquisition of a leading German manufacturer of towing products
- advising a specialty chemicals group on the German aspects of its takeover by one of the largest global suppliers of flame and lubricant additives
- advising a global leader in motion and control technology on its acquisition of a European supplier of automotive rubber and plastic products
- conducting reviews for leading engineering firms to test and evaluate the robustness of their safety management systems
Contact our diversified industrials team
If you would like any further information or need advice on diversified industrials, please contact our legal team.
- Head of Diversified Industrials and Head of India Business Group
- +44 121 232 1410
- E-mail Parmjit Singh
- Rechtsanwalt, Attorney-at-Law (New York), Bankkaufmann
- +49 89 54565 318
- E-mail Dr. Alexander Niethammer, LL.M. (UConn)