Our global pagesClose
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies operate in a constantly changing environment of innovation, new technologies, and regulatory frameworks. Eversheds Sutherland have extensive TMT sector experience with a strong global brand – we have over 100 dedicated TMT sector lawyers who will work with you on local, national and cross-border deals and projects. This means you benefit from our experienced legal advice as and when you need it.
Experienced technology, media and telecommunications sector lawyers
We represent companies of all sizes, from promising start-ups and scale-ups to established domestic and global companies. Our clients include technology developers, distributors and suppliers, software companies, cloud and software as a service (SaaS) businesses, suppliers of data analytics, infrastructure and data center businesses, television and radio broadcasters, cable and broadband companies, telecommunications companies, media and entertainment companies, production houses, content providers, game developers, hardware manufacturers and electronics companies.
We also advise institutional, venture capital, private equity and individual investors and lenders who invest in, buy, sell and finance TMT businesses.
Our deep industry knowledge and extensive transactional experience allow us to offer you the pragmatic and creative solutions you need.
An experienced Technology, Media and Telecommunications legal team
Our TMT sector lawyers advise on:
- cross-border and national corporate transactions including M&A, JVs, disposals, minority investing, financing, IPOs and other stock offerings
- cloud computing, open source software, convergence, wi-fi and licensing models
- data centers
- Internet of Things, SMART and AI
- commercial contracts, IT outsourcing and off-shoring
- telecoms network infrastructure projects
- intellectual property
- international telecoms and technology litigation and dispute resolution
- regulatory and competition
- privacy, data protection and cybersecurity
- content creation, protection and exploitation (music, television, film, digital)
- patent, trademark and copyright portfolio development
- reputation management
- branding, advertising, marketing and sponsorship
- employment and talent acquisition and retention
- real estate and planning aspects of infrastructure and data center deals, as well as portfolio management
Contact our Technology, Media and Telecommunications Sector team
If you would like any further information or need advice on the technology, media and telecommunications sector, please contact our legal team.