Our global pagesClose
Technology and communications disputes
Technology and communications systems are vital to every organization. Combined with constant innovation and change, disputes arise regularly and often touch upon a variety of areas.
Experienced technology and communications disputes lawyers
Our extensive experience covers disputes relating to:
- mobile computing
- ICT outsourcing
- systems procurement and implementation
- software and development
- software licensing
- joint ventures
- cloud computing and data center management
- system outages
- cybersecurity and data privacy
- telecom regulatory investigations
- network routing
Our strategic global combination of firms can offer you extensive legal and sector experience, together with commercial pragmatism and a deep understanding of key technologies. We understand the global nature of information technology and the various complex legal frameworks involved in both national and international disputes in this space. This broad base of experience enables us to work proactively with you to minimize risk and identify strategies to achieve the best practical solution.
We recognize the time, cost and reputational aspects of disputes and the complexities of large-scale programs, major products and projects. We can help you to avoid disputes and keep projects on track, while protecting your interests.
Where appropriate, we also make best use of litigation and its alternatives, such as arbitration, early neutral evaluation, expert determination and mediation.
An experienced Technology and Communications Disputes legal team
Our legal services are designed to offer you:
- clear advice that cuts through complexity
- recommendations, strategic thinking and route maps
- commercially sensitive solutions to help preserve the relationships that matter
- a seamless service with our non-contentious technology, communications, data privacy and IP teams
- a tried and tested project management approach allowing for client control and enhanced cost predictability
Whether it was the proliferation of the internet yesterday, the rise of mobile technology and cloud computing today, or the widespread use of automation tomorrow, we always strive to stay ahead of the curve. Our forward-thinking approach helps you to actively manage risk, optimize success, reduce the occurrence of disputes and take a proactive approach to potential future conflicts.
Please visit our client training portal to learn more.
Contact our Technology and Communications Disputes team
If you would like any further information or need advice on technology and communications disputes, please contact our legal team.