Our global pagesClose
As technology evolves we are challenged to be creative, to find innovative solutions and to drive change. With technological developments such as cloud computing, increased e-commerce and m-commerce, AI and additive manufacturing (3D printing) come risks, challenges and opportunities. Our expanding global digital economy reinforces the importance of privacy and data security, cutting across all sectors including retail, transport, diversified industrials, health and energy. As such, legal and regulatory frameworks are increasingly challenged to respond to the demands of the technology sector.
Experienced technology lawyers
Eversheds Sutherland has a team of experienced technology lawyers ready to advise you on cutting edge technology law deals globally. We represent information technology developers, distributors and suppliers, including those supplying software, systems and IT services (consultancy, maintenance and support and outsourcing).
Our technology lawyers advise on all aspects of technology law deals across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the U.S. including:
- cloud computing and infrastructure, open source software, convergence, wi-fi and licensing models
- Internet of Things, SMART and AI
- commercial contracts, IT outsourcing and off-shoring (including IT and data centers)
- cross-border corporate transactions including M&A, JV’s, disposals and minority investing
- intellectual property
- dispute management
- IT litigation
- privacy, data protection and cybersecurity
- insurance aspects of suppliers’ product and service offerings
Contact our Technology team
If you would like any further information or need advice on technology law matters, please contact our legal team.