Our global pagesClose
We can assist you with entity compliance across the world. Our ability to deliver a high standard integrated service has been tested and proven to work.
We will provide the necessary momentum and organization so that projects are completed efficiently. We understand that to effect changes we need to work together as one team with you and your existing advisors.
The types of projects that we typically assist with are;
- Formation of new of entities, including companies and branch and representative offices;
- Integration of newly acquired entities into a client's pre-existing corporate structure e.g. financial year changes, name changes, board of director changes;
- We have assisted a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of protective packaging systems with board changes in over 70 jurisdictions.
- We have assisted a global water, fluid, thermal management, and equipment protection partner with financial year end changes for over 100 entities.
- Assisting with the implementation of new tax structures such as share transfers and changes in shareholding;
- Dissolution and liquidation of entities, including branch and representative offices and companies;
- Cash repatriations such as dividend distributions and capital contributions;
- Standalone health check projects; and
- Constitutional document reviews and amendments.
When assisting with your project we will offer;
- A project manager to act as a single point of contact;
- A single fixed fee invoice for the entire project supported by one centralised billing system;
- A co-ordinated approach by, for example, executing documents using a standardised template, to ensure consistency and clarity, thus ensuring effective signing in a timely manner and overall visibility of the actions being undertaken;
- The support of an experienced and knowledgeable team who are well practiced in effecting global changes; be that one change, or over one hundred; and
- The benefit of a global law firm with an international presence or connection in over 100 jurisdictions.
Pentair merged with a large part of the former Tyco business to form a company with entities in 50 jurisdictions. Following the merger there was a need to standardize two distinct groups of entities. By working with Pentair over a three month period we standardized the names of the entities, the financial year ends and facilitated the changes of board to allow consistency across all jurisdictions.
“The Corporate Secretarial Services team at Eversheds Sutherland has been a critical member of our team as we have worked to integrate a transformational merger transaction. Their global capabilities and consistent, high quality advice and service have been key factors contributing to our success in that process and we look forward to a long and continuing relationship.” - Jason Stokes, Associate General Counsel, Pentair
- +44 161 831 8258
- E-mail Matthew Baker