Our global pagesClose
Acquisition and leveraged finance
Eversheds Sutherland’s international acquisition finance practices advise financial institutions, corporate borrowers and private equity houses on acquisitions and leveraged finance transactions in primary and secondary markets. Wherever you operate and whatever your needs, we are here to assist you.
Experienced acquisition finance lawyers
Our lawyers act for all UK clearing banks, leading US financial institutions and many of the world’s top 50 banks. To offer advice and solutions specifically tailored to your business, they frequently collaborate with colleagues in Eversheds Sutherland’s Tax, Corporate, Real Estate, Pensions and Employment teams.
Eversheds Sutherland is active in sectors including energy and natural resources, financial services, timber and forest products, real estate, transportation and telecommunications. Our wide-ranging industry knowledge means that we truly understand your business goals and are ready to help you realize them.
Our experience includes:
- cross-border and domestic acquisitions
- corporate acquisitions, both public and private
- leveraged buy-outs and buy-ins, including investor and management
- mezzanine, bridge, unitranche and other structured financing (including cross-border syndicated ABL facilities)
An experienced leveraged finance legal team
Our recent work includes:
- advising on LBO and recapitalization finance transactions for a leading textile manufacturer
- representing CoBank ACB as the administrative agent in a $960 million secured, syndicated revolving and term loan facility for a leveraged telecommunications acquisition and in refinancing involving three publicly reporting companies
- representing the borrower in connection to a $600 million credit facility to finance the acquisition of five acute care hospitals
- advising a leading UK private equity house on the debt funding arrangement of its acquisition of an international travel business
- advising on a debt funding arrangement in relation to the secondary buyout of a leading logistics business
- advising a syndicate of European banks on cross-border debt finance, in relation to the acquisition of an Italian engineering business
Contact our acquisition finance team
If you would like any further information or need advice on acquisition finance law, please contact our legal team.