Our global pagesClose
Six Eversheds Sutherland colleagues honored with 2017 Client Choice Award
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
Eversheds Sutherland is pleased to announce that six colleagues have been recognized with the 2017 Client Choice Award. Each lawyer was the sole recipient in their respective category and jurisdiction.
Of the more than 2,500 nominations, 403 partners across 66 jurisdictions were recognized. Eversheds Sutherland ranks in the top 10 law firms by number of lawyers recognized with the award.
Established in 2005 by the International Law Office and Lexology, the Client Choice Award honors partners around the world who stand apart for their outstanding commitment to client service. This year’s awards are a result of more than 2,500 nominations from corporate counsel; law firms and attorneys cannot lobby or self-nominate to be added to the list. A group of researchers then evaluate client service and the ability to add real value to clients’ business among other factors in determining the annual award winners.
The partners recognized include:
From Eversheds Sutherland (International):
- James Batham – Real Estate; UK
- James Hargrove - ADR/Arbitration; Switzerland
- Stephen Hopkins – General Corporate; UK
- Nadim Kayyali – General Corporate; Jordan
- Kingsley Ong – Securitisation and Structured Finance; Hong Kong
From Eversheds Sutherland (US)
- John S. Pruitt – Insurance; New York
Lee Ranson, Eversheds Sutherland (International) Managing Partner and Co-CEO of Eversheds Sutherland Ltd, said:
“We are extremely proud of our close relationships with clients and put a lot of effort into listening to what they want and adding value wherever we can. Positive feedback from them is extremely gratifying. To have so many of our partners picked out as winners across a number of jurisdictions and across different practice areas speaks volumes for the work that goes into maintaining these strong relationships. Congratulations to them all, and not forgetting thanks to the teams supporting them.”
“International Law Office and Lexology consider attorneys from around the world, so it is especially gratifying to see several of our colleagues recognized,” said Mark D. Wasserman, Eversheds Sutherland (US) Managing Partner and Co-CEO of Eversheds Sutherland Ltd. “Client nomination is the ultimate compliment and it is a great honor when lawyers are recognized for their excellent service. John is a significant contributor to our insurance practice, and we congratulate him on this wonderful honor.”
For more information contact
This information is for guidance purposes only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on our website.
- Eversheds Sutherland named in Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2017
- Eversheds Sutherland advised the Pentair group in its acquisition of the assets of Zenius, a French company located in Nice, France
- DCC and Eversheds Sutherland Leaders Series - The Workplace of the Future, 5 May 2017
- Wierzbowski Eversheds Sutherland among the leading Polish data protection and TMT advisors
- Eversheds Sutherland advises Blackstone on the cross-border sale of its Union State Portfolio of student accommodations