Our global pagesClose
Energy and natural resources
At the heart of energy law, globally
Our global energy and natural resources group has more than 80 lawyers across the world each with an in-depth understanding of the energy industry and the regulatory and competitive framework in which they operate.
We advise on four key areas of the energy sector, including:
|Our global power generation and distribution practice covers:
We have experts in all areas of power generation and distribution and provide client driven commercial advice on clean energy and sustainability, nuclear and gas and coal.
|Our oil and gas team is based globally, ensuring we have people available on the ground wherever our clients are operating.
We provide advice on:
|Our global team works on major mining transactions and projects in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
They are involved in the mining sector from the exploration stage through to the life of a project, including:
With our in depth knowledge and experience of the industry, we are able to support our clients with advice on all relevant legal aspects.
|Our global water team has an unrivalled level of experience of working within the water sector. Our team includes individuals who worked in-house within the sector and understand the way that the sector operates. We advise clients on a broad range of matters, including:
- +44 207 919 4714
- E-mail Robert Pitcher
- Saudi Arabia Renewable IPP programme
- ICSID Committee Annuls Nearly 90% of Award Against Venezuela
- Energy Storage Projects: Remember to consider Environmental and Health and Safety Issues
- Digital Comparison Tools: CMA warns of competition enforcement action
- New environmental single permit will simplify economic activities in France / L’autorisation environnementale unique simplifie l’activité économique en France