Our global pagesClose
Our corporate compliance/health and safety law expertise
We have a global team of elite, specialist health and safety lawyers. We provide the security of a complete corporate defence – whatever the circumstances. When a crisis strikes, we are there to protect your business and reputation, offering you round-the-clock support and guidance around the world. We can work quickly with you to bring any emergency you face under control so that you get back to business as soon as possible. Proactively, we can work with you to ensure your health and safety management systems and procedures are both appropriate and robust.
Our team is trusted by many of the world’s top companies including Rolls Royce, Centrica and Siemens to help them establish a culture of excellent safety practice. We focus on the strategic importance of good health and safety governance as well as compliance through clear workplace strategies, the successful management of critical risks and a demanding regulatory framework to help you deliver the safest environment for your employees and anyone else affected by the operation of your business.
Our lawyers not only possess first-rate technical skills but also have specialist sector knowledge, the ability to view complex details in the context of overarching commercial priorities and the communication skills needed to be able to work effectively with people at all levels of an organisation. We are known to the regulators for the right reasons.
Our aim is always to provide advice which is as pragmatic as it is legally sound. We are able to draw on our experience of managing serious incidents and hazards to help you understand the risks you face, adopt a comprehensive and practical strategy for addressing these risks, and communicate key messages across your business.
- A short breathing space for insurers?
- Forget Transfer Deadline Day – Sentencing Guidelines have arrived
- Sentencing Council Definitive Guideline Published: Health and safety offences, corporate manslaughter and food safety and hygiene offences
- The jury is still out: leading experts share their views on changes to sentencing guidelines for health and safety offences
- Draft Guidance on replacement of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 (“CDM 2007”)