Our global pagesClose
Eversheds Africa group launches its PPP in Africa guide
PPPs are essential to finance, build and operate new assets and address the infrastructure deficit in Africa but many factors must be considered before a project can successfully meet its objectives Eversheds is proud to launch its ‘PPP in Africa Guide’ which covers the infrastructure development, legal and regulatory frameworks across over 20 African jurisdictions.
Produced in collaboration with Eversheds Africa Law Institute members this guide features countries such as Angola, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Ivory coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda and Tanzania.
Sections include :
- Infrastructure landscape and context including key players, infrastructure needs of each region
- Legal and Regulatory Framework including the law, guidance, budgets
- The PPP process including pre-requisites, procurement stages
- Ongoing projects
- Obstacles and challenges
For further information about the guide, please contact
Business development manager
T: +44 207 919 4528
Contact our legal experts
Boris Martor, Partner (France)
Howard Barrie, Partner (UK)
Download the Eversheds Public Private Partnerships in Africa guide
Please fill in the form below to read/ download the Eversheds Public Private Partnerships in Africa guide.
- Eversheds assists Wits to end outsourcing
- Radisson Blu launches in KZN
- Law students scoop Eversheds Africa Student prize
- Eversheds comment: Africa investment growth extends beyond English speaking cities
- Mauritius IP hire for Eversheds