Our global pagesClose
Competition and marketing law, public procurement and data protection legal advice
We advise in Finnish and foreign competition law and public procurement assisting in a wide range of cases, including;
- restraint of trade,
- dominant market position,
- state aid,
- merger control, joint ventures, distribution contracts,
- competition law damages,
- competitive tendering, litigation and public administrative procedures in public procurement, and procurement contracts.
We advise in data protection for Finnish and foreign clients in various data protection fields, such as;
- managing personal data on current and potential customers,
- data protection at work,
- administering medical records,
- targeted online marketing (including cookies and other technologies), and
- whistleblowing arrangements.
We advise in marketing law, assisting clients with a range of internationally specialised requirements, such as;
- checking the compliance of marketing plans,
- drafting marketing communication and sales contracts (such as agreements acquiring rights to the design and content of marketing communications),
- Internet law,
- e-trading and other remote selling,
- social media law,
- affiliate marketing,
- consumer protection between business and consumer,
- product safety and product liability.