Our global pagesClose
Eversheds in the Middle East
Eversheds has a strong presence across the region. We offer a full corporate service in the Middle East including transactional and general legal support to corporate clients, government agencies and financial institutions.
We act as an integrated team, with lawyers spread across seven Middle East offices in Amman (Jordan), Abu Dhabi and Dubai (the United Arab Emirates), Baghdad and Erbil (Iraq), Doha (Qatar), and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
Our lawyers have years of in-depth experience in the region and understand the challenges and risks you face, with the skills, experience and manpower in place to support your strategy in the Middle East.
As one of the largest full service law firms in the world, you will benefit from quality resources, diversity of expertise and global brand recognition.
Middle East contacts
Nasser Ali Khasawneh
|United Arab Emirates||Saudi Arabia|
- +971 4 389 7000
- E-mail Nasser Ali Khasawneh
- Eversheds Sutherland helps CNPC land $1.76 billion concession in Abu Dhabi
- Six Eversheds Sutherland colleagues honored with 2017 Client Choice Award
- Eversheds Sutherland powers to the top at PFI Awards
- Eversheds advises on sale of controlling stake in Sporter.com
- Eversheds advises Samena Capital and du on investment in online streaming firm Anghami
- Eversheds crowned Banking and Finance Team of the Year at the Middle East Legal Awards
- Eversheds triumphs at the IFLR Middle East Awards
- Boards admit failure on managing bribery in new report
- Eversheds announces 2016 promotions
- Enforcing contracts in the Middle East
- Global employment briefing: Qatar, February 2017
- Global employment briefing: United Arab Emirates, February 2017
- Egypt - Discovering Business - 2016/2017
- Egypt sets deadline for 200MW solar project
- Dhabaan & Partners advises Alkhabeer Capital on their latest acquisition
- Global employment briefing: United Arab Emirates, October 2016
- Global employment briefing: Qatar, October 2016
- Accessing foreign investment protection for international construction and engineering projects