Our global pagesClose
+44 207 919 0801
- Financial services disputes and investigations
- Fraud and financial crime
Saira Choonka is a Senior Associate in the Financial Services Disputes and Investigations Group. She specialises in corporate and regulatory investigations, financial crime and fraud.
She has acted for a range of multinationals and financial institutions, and individual clients in these areas. Saira’s recent experience includes:
- Conducting a regulatory investigation for a financial institution client following intervention by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”);
- Advising global organisations on financial crime compliance in the areas of bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and financial sanctions; and
- Advising on corruption issues and drafting bespoke anti-corruption policies.
Saira Choonka is a member of the Young Fraud Lawyers Association, the Junior London Solicitors Litigation Association, the Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers and the Female Fraud Forum.
|Sweett Group sentenced after first ever corporate conviction for failing to prevent bribery||23/02/2016|