Our global pagesClose
+33 1 55 73 40 50
+33 1 55 73 40 00
+33 6 21 63 83 90
- Energy and natural resources
- Food and drink
- Industrial engineering
- Private equity
- Tax planning and consultancy
- Technology, Media and Telecoms
Jacques is a partner in our Paris office and head of the Tax department in France.
He advises private equity and infrastructure firms in the frame of acquisition and disposal process including tax due diligence, structuring and tax modelling.
He also handles direct and indirect tax assistance for corporate clients including international tax, tax risk management, reorganization project strategy and effective tax rate management, as well as assisting clients with tax authorities (tax audit, ruling and litigation).
Jacques’ recent experience includes:
- Adivising international group of a agri-food industry international group on any tax related matters, including international tax reorganizations, taxation of crossborder flows, tax audit assistance and day-to-day activities
- Advising Ardian when acquiring Hypred activities from the Roullier Group spinoff
- Advising bidders in the frame of the auction process for Aéroports de Lyon and Nice and Aéroport de Toulouse Blagnac
- Advising Towerbrook Capital Partner when selling Autodistribution to Bain Capital
- Advising Symphonie Technologie Partners and Maincare Solutions (ex-McKesson France) on 2 build-up operations.
- Advising a consortium bidding on the acquisition of Géosel from Total
- Advising Eurazeo PME on acquisitions of Vignal Systems, ABL Lights and Flash Europe International