Our global pagesClose
+97 14 38 97 00 8
+97 1 52 929 2265
- Banking and finance
- Financial services disputes and investigations
- Litigation and dispute management
Nick is a Principal Associate in the UAE dispute resolution team acting for the firm's major banking, corporate and commercial clients. He provides advice to clients in respect of litigation and arbitration disputes across the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
His recent experience includes:
- advising a major oil and gas company in bringing arbitral enforcement proceedings in multiple jurisdictions across the Middle East;
- acting on behalf of a global engineering company in multi-million USD arbitration proceedings under the rules of the DIFC-LCIA;
- advising one of the Middle East’s largest real estate developers in multi-million USD arbitration proceedings under the DIAC rules;
- acting on behalf of a global commodities trader in proceedings brought by it in the UAE, Africa and the High Court in London; and
- acting on behalf of numerous international companies in proceedings before the UAE Courts.
Whilst with Eversheds in the UK, Nick was seconded to the group legal department of the UK’s largest Building Society. In Dubai, he spent six months seconded as Legal Counsel to a leading international bank and more recently as Senior Legal Counsel to one of the world’s largest engineering companies.
Nick assists in the relationship management of some of the firm’s key clients and regularly procures advice from jurisdictions across the Middle East, Europe and Africa working closely with Eversheds’ relationship firms and the EALI network.
Nick regularly speaks at conferences and round table events on the topic of dispute resolution. He has a first class honors degree and a distinction in legal practice from the College of Law, Birmingham.