Our global pagesClose
+44 20 7919 0872
- Commercial contracts
- Outsourcing and offshoring
Dan is an Associate in our Commercial Team in London and routinely advises on, and negotiates, a range of commercial contracts. Dan has a particular focus on IT and technology contracts.
Examples of deals which Dan has recently worked on, include:
- acting for a significant US financial institution on a first generation outsourcing of its transfer agency functions;
- acting on behalf of a multinational data centre operator in relation to framework agreements with a number of multinational technology companies;
- acting for the Bank of Ireland on a long term financial services partnership with the AA Plc;
- advising large multinationals – including pharmaceutical companies, banks and retailers – on the roll-out of electronic contracting and e-signatures across their businesses;
- acting for a new entrant to the competitive London data centre market in drafting, and advising on, various commercial agreements and negotiating agreements with new customers;
- reviewing and advising on intragroup contractual arrangements in place with respect to a well-established airline loyalty scheme.
Dan acted as a mentor on the 2016 Law Without Walls programme (http://www.lwow.org/), a collaboration with the University of Miami School of Law in which students from universities across the world have the opportunity to develop an innovative solution to a legal industry problem and to present that to a panel of investors and legal industry experts.
Dan trained at Eversheds and has degrees in Law and Pharmacology.