Global menu

Our global pages

Close

Eversheds Sutherland advises Miroma Holdings on its acquisition of Miroma SET Limited

  • United Kingdom
  • Global

    03-02-2022

     

    Eversheds Sutherland has advised Miroma Holdings Limited on its acquisition of sports, entertainment and technology marketing agency, Miroma SET Limited, formerly known as Reach4entertainment.

    As a result of the deal, Miroma SET’s investors will become minority shareholders in the Miroma Group, including Scott Belsky, founder of Behance, Tom Hulme, head of Europe at Google Ventures and Justin Stefano, founder of Refinery29. Lord Michael Grade, Miroma SET’s chairman, will also become a member of the Miroma Group advisory board.

    A multi-disciplinary team from Eversheds Sutherland’s Company Commercial practice advised Miroma Holdings Limited throughout the life-cycle of the transaction. The acquisition, which was financed through an issue of new shares in Miroma Holdings Limited, was by way of a court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement. 

    The Miroma Group is a global, independent marketing services group, providing an end-to-end marketing platform, creative, media and content solutions to a broad range of global brands.

    The transaction follows Miroma Holdings’ acquisition of a 20% stake in the agency in June 2021. Having acquired the remaining 80%, the marketing services agency will take Miroma SET under its umbrella, and the combined entity will house 600 employees working across 14 markets globally, including offices in London, New York and Singapore.

    The Eversheds Sutherland team was led by Stephen Nash, Partner, Corporate. He was assisted by a Corporate team including Alex Critchley, Senior Associate, and Georgia Hine, Associate. Incentives advice was provided by Danny Blum, Partner, Tax, with assistance from Victoria Green, Legal Director, Tax.

    Stephen Nash, said:

    “Miroma Holdings’ acquisition of Miroma SET sees an expansion of its exciting, innovative, end-to-end marketing services platform. This was a complex transaction, and my thanks goes to the team for providing seamless service throughout the lifecycle of the transaction.”


     

    This information is for guidance purposes only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on our website.

    < Go back